Phew! It seems like it's been ages since people have come to the tap room for a pint! We're so excited to be able to allow people back! We've even created a new shaded outside seating area for a more spacious and safe time!
For now the tap room will be open for on site consumption, togo beer, six pack pick up and growler fills:
Still have a few ground rules we have to stick to in order to promote safety:
- You must be wearing a mask anytime you are not seated at your table (ordering a beer, going to the bathroom etc.)
- No one under the age of 21. This includes children.
- No parties larger than six (6) people
- No moving the tables. We've spaced them safely.
- No bar seating.
- Please remain seated when at all possible.
Other ways we are working to keep you safe include all the staff wearing a mask at all times. Also, we’ll be serving beer in compostable cups and we will have recycle bins set up so you can just toss it in there when your beer is done. We will also be cleaning/sanitizing all tables after each group and the bar top regularly.
Thank you so much for your support over the last few months, and we can't wait to see you!